Friday, December 19, 2008

Commercials

I was just talking to Laurie when she mentioned to me that there should be more men in birth control commercials. I thought this was interesting especially since in the short period I've been home, I've seen tons of commercials for pregnancy tests and plan b. In the plan b commercial, they set the scene of this young woman waking up looking distressed and upset who then goes and picks up plan b at the pharmacy. There's a bunch of other individual women that do the same thing and after they get the pill, they're out doing something with their boyfriends--shopping eating, etc. Anyways, it would be nice to see men actually go through this process with their partner.

1 comment:

jessie said...

As if unwanted pregnancy were the responsibility of women only, something to 'take care of' quietly.