Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cancellation! and more...

Ok ladies, unfortunately, Dr. Thompson is going out of town this weekend so she can't make it. When should we reschedule? The 30th after Thanksgiving? Or the 7th? This also means we need to pick another topic. Here are some possible ideas for future meetings (some of them are really just discussion/thought oriented):

-alternative forms of birth control (we didn't really go into this)
-lady herbs for lady things
-feminism- what is it? what does it mean to you? does it still even exist?
-what it means to be a woman/tales of womanhood
-masturbation/female orgasm
-menstruation products & a new perspective on menstruation
-female nutrition
-ayurveda for women

Another possibility could be watching "The Vagina Monologues" this Sunday night and having a "my relationship with my vagina" meeting, in which we could take photos!! I think I like that one the best for this week. Let me know what you think.

No comments: